"... kord saavad niidud rohelust täis :7 .."

Tõde on relatiivne, aga igal juhul olemas.

esmaspäev, juuni 19, 2006

“F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E.” ?

Hey little sister what have you done Hey little sister who's the only one Hey little sister who's your superman Hey little sister who's the one you want Hey little sister shot gun! /---/ There is nothin fair in this world There is nothin safe in this world And theres nothin sure in this world And theres nothin pure in this world Look for something left in this world Start again Come on Its a nice day for a white wedding Its a nice day to start again. Ma tean Billy Idolilt vist ainult kaht laulu - White Wedding ja Rebel Yell - ja siiski võin ma teda osaliselt enda lemmikuks pidada. Sedakorda kylastab see mees siis meie lõunanaabreid. She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg But when I'm tired and lonely she sees me to bed What set you free and brought you to be me babe What set you free I need you hear by me Because In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more" With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more" In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more" With a rebel yell- "more, more, more" Ja miskipärast pidasin ma ka "Common People"'t tema lauluks. Või siis vähemalt David Bowie omaks. Aga tuleb välja, et hoopis Pulp'i nime alt leiab selle. Mäluhiiglane ... >>uriseb rahulolematult "I want to live like common people, I want to do whatever common people do, I want to sleep with common people, I want to sleep with common people, like you." Well what else could I do - I said "I'll see what I can do." I took her to a supermarket, I don't know why but I had to start it somewhere, so it started there. I said pretend you've got no money, she just laughed and said, "Oh you're so funny." I said "yeah? Well I can't see anyone else smiling in here. Are you sure you want to live like common people, you want to see whatever common people see, you want to sleep with common people, you want to sleep with common people, like me." But she didn't understand, she just smiled and held my hand. Selline nostalgiamoment siis sel esmaspäevasel hilisõhtul. Ma ei saagi enam aru, kas ma sain rannas yleliia päikest või ma lihtsalt õhetangi heast tahtest juba kolmandat päeva ..